Though a visit to a spa is very refreshing and energizing, there are certain ways to maintain the health of your skin with regular skincare routine. These simple are effective and at the same does not cost too much too.
1. Moisturizer plays an ultimate role in skin health. Choose a product that is suitable for your skin and stick to a brand as far as possible. Too many changes will not be effective in the long run.
2. Taking a shower to cleanse or energize alone is not enough. Hydrate yourself well within too. Drink plenty of water to keep yourself energetic.
3. Exfoliation helps in maintaining a smooth texture on your skin surface. Visit Ethos Spa for a magical turn out of your skin with no blemish.
4. Homemade masks can also be tried at home using simple fruits like mashed banana or papaya which produce amazing results.
5. Applying moisturizers or essential oils immediately after a shower helps in retaining the moisture in your body.
6. Though a hot shower is what you might prefer, gradually switch to lukewarm water for which your skin will be thankful enough to you.
7. Protect yourself from the harsh rays of the sun, by applying sunscreen and wrap the exposed areas with gloves or scarves.
8. Make it a habit to nourish your skin with a moisturizer just before you hit the bed. It retains the healthiness of your skin.
9. Avoid cleansers or lotions that are toxic in nature. Choose products that are mild in nature.
10. Eat plenty of seafood to nourish your skin from inside. Seafood is known for its quality of maintaining skin health.
Change in seasons also brings in a different set of requirement for skincare products. Choose products that are more suitable for the climatic conditions.…